Welcome to Our Practice
View the KidsDoc Symptom
An online resource center
providing you with additional
NEWS & EVENTS
Hi all! Dr. Morra here.
November 17, 2020 Update
- Good morning all. Sorry friends, but it's time for me to do some thinking and implement the same type of "COVID Clamp Down" that we had back in the spring. A quick warning that this is going to be an evolving situation. We will continue to take care of you all and be there for you.
- Doors to the office will be locked at both locations, but we are open if you have an appointment. You will be asked to call when you arrive and we will bring patients in one at a time. This will keep waiting rooms empty and controlled.
- Front desk employees may shortly be asked to work from home, so we will guide you through that process.
- Surveys that need to be done, if not completed, will be handed to you (or emailed if you prefer) and we will ask that you complete them at home. The connections with our CHADIS questionnaires are a little tricky due to the new portal, so I'll have everyone complete a hard copy and then email them if possible to the new email address I have set up - email@example.com.
- Physical exam and immunizations will be done as efficiently as possible. If you want to reschedule them, I will understand.
- Sick patients will be seen as needed - we do have COVID testing (decided on an individual basis), RSV, flu and strep testing. Wheezing, chest pain, shortness of breath will be referred to the ER, in case they need a breathing treatment, which is not advised in open exam rooms.
- I will provide a triage service to my firstname.lastname@example.org email, but as we will be seeing less patients again, as in the spring, I'll put a small $15 charge on your account as I receive and reply to emails. I will have access and reply to these ALL DAY between all the other things going on, so please be patient for a reply or make an appointment. After hours, I will continue to use the St. Louis Children's, Molina or Meridian phone numbers.
We hope we can continue to take as good care of you as we are used to doing.
Call or email us with any questions.
PS - PLEASE wear your masks as much as possible and stay safe and healthy!
Welcome to Right from the Start Pediatrics! If you are looking for accessible pediatric care, a child-friendly environment, and a responsive team of office staff, nurses, nurse practitioners and a board-certified pediatrician, you have found the right place. Most of us our parents ourselves and we know how important it is to have a trustworthy and competent group of people who can provide quality health care to our children. We love children, whether they are our own or someone else’s, and we aim to have a positive impact on their lives by providing exceptional care and compassionate service to those children and their families.
At Right from the Start Pediatrics, we offer a full-range of pediatric services, including prenatal visits for expectant parents, well-child checkups, immunizations and sick appointments. Our caring team is committed to providing quality service in a comfortable, safe office setting where children and parents can feel at ease. We also try to equip parents with the tools and resources necessary for the growth and development of their children from birth to adolescence.
We invite you to browse our new and improved web site and familiarize yourself with our practice. We hope that its many pages of information will serve as a valuable resource. You will find all of the helpful information you need about our practice, including biographies of our providers, service details, financial information, directions to our Breese and Shiloh offices, and new patient forms.
We look forward to accompanying you on your journey through parenthood as you and your child move along a path to optimal health, growth and development. Right from the Start Pediatrics aims to be just that, the right choice you make for your child, from the start of their lives to their young adulthood. We hope we exceed your expectations. For questions or to schedule a visit, contact our office today!